[Openstack] OpenStack upgrade Icehouse Centos 6 best practice

Remo Mattei Remo at Italy1.com
Tue Aug 18 08:39:27 UTC 2015

Hi all,
still #1 has not been answered :)
but I would suggest to look at this link which has lots of info and will answer your questions below.

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/ReleaseNotes/Juno <https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/ReleaseNotes/Juno>

Remo