[Openstack] Multiple Domains in one install

Lance Haig lance at haigmail.com
Wed Aug 5 05:30:36 UTC 2015

Hi All,

We have an icehouse install that uses a default domain and tennant list

What has been requested is that we create a new Domain with new projects
etcc within that domain.

I tried creating the domain in horizon and it seems to complete just fine.

When you go to edit the domain the quota fields are all empty and even
if you populate the quotas and submit it the quotas are not saved to the
configuration.

I have tried looking for documentation in the openstack docs but I can's
seem to find any.

The Auth version is set to v3 as per the documentation.

Is there a cli command I can run to check the fields are set ?

Thanks

Lance

--
Lance Haig