[Openstack] Getting started with openstack

italy1 remo at italy1.com
Sat Aug 1 02:53:22 UTC 2015

Do not set it up my point of view but also depends how you set it up

Inviato da IPhone

On Fri, Jul 31, 2015 at 6:15 PM -0700, "Vishlesh Patel" <vishlesh.patel12 at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all,
I have just joined openstack mailing-list and newcomer in openstack. To get started with openstack, I have 1 linux server available. However, I have already created virtual network of 4 kvm guests connected by ovs bridge. I had a question that If I install openstack in this server and create an openstack cloud of VMs in this server, than is it gonna mess up with the already created virtual network or is it perfectly fine to go ahead with?

Regards,Vishlesh PatelM.S. Computer EngineeringNYU Polytechnic School of Engineering

!DSPAM:1,55bc1dc465971717033845!