[Openstack] Swift quota per keystone user

Kuo Hugo tonytkdk at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 17:11:17 UTC 2015

Hi Kevin,

Are you doing multiple user per tenant(Swift account) ?
or
Are you doing per tenant (Swift account) per user ?

Does account-quota middleware help ?
https://github.com/openstack/swift/blob/master/swift/common/middleware/account_quotas.py

I don't really understand " I creates a new tenant for each new shared
container, and I add the users with a 'member' role. So, an user can list
all tenants which he has access."

Perhaps you can give some specific examples.

Thanks // Hugo