[Openstack] ask.openstack.org google auth problem

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Fri Apr 24 17:22:23 UTC 2015

On Thu, 2015-04-23 at 15:00 +0200, Salvo Rapisarda wrote:
> I have a problem with auth google n ask.openstack.org
>
> When I try to login the page redirect to
>
> https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/6206245?p=openid&rd=1

Hi Salvo

I apologize for the issue. We've had a couple of delays while upgrading
Askbot and we missed the googleauthgeddon. The good news is that we have
scheduled a working session to upgrade Askbot on Monday so the issue
will hopefully be resolved soon.

Stay tuned (and feel free to join the team on Monday
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/Community)

Cheers,
stef