[Openstack] OpenStack Kilo RC1 for Ubuntu 14.04 LTS and Ubuntu 15.04.

Matt Kassawara mkassawara at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 15:53:43 UTC 2015

Thiago,

The upstream installation guide deploys a minimal operational environment
(with first-time users in mind) rather than a production environment. The
installation guide covers several distributions and attempts to minimize
content duplication by finding common ground for all of them. As such, it
often contains opinions and workarounds such as using different sources for
various components. You should not use the upstream installation guide to
deploy production environments.

Matt