[Openstack] Documentation for Neutron L3 / VXLAN with LinuxBridge...

Martinx - ジェームズ thiagocmartinsc at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 01:01:56 UTC 2015

Hey guys,

 Where can I find a complete documentation to make use of LinuxBridges,
instead of OpenvSwitch, when using it with VXLAN?

 I faced too many problems with OVS in the past (also these days) and now,
even Rackspace deploys their RPC v9 and v10 with LinuxBridges but, where
are the documents?

 I'm reading now, the following  Ansible files, to try to figure this out:

 https://github.com/stackforge/os-ansible-deployment

 But, this isn't a documentation...   :-P

 The current Juno documents only explain GRE + OVS but, this setup is
unstable and slow.

Cheers!
Thiago