[Openstack] Getting started with OpenStack

Saloni Baweja salonibaweja10 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 16:12:27 UTC 2014

I am an aspirant for OPW and did find projects like Wikimedia,
Evergreen interesting and have bit more inclination towards OpenStack.
But I have no idea about cloud storage, their working etc and am just
a beginner. It would be great if I get guidance about how to start
understanding what exactly OpenStack is. I did read about the
components of OpenStack that have different code names. But this
further confuses me of where to start from ? Should I be knowing about
all the components ? How can I get acquainted with OpenStack and its
components ( as a mere beginner ) so that I can start contributing
towards this ?

--
Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs. ;)

Saloni Baweja

Blog: salonibaweja10.wordpress.com/