[Openstack] is anyone using zeromq for RPC?

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Wed Sep 17 14:35:52 UTC 2014

Because we’re getting into future development plans, I’ve replied to this in detail in a new thread on the -dev mailing list. Let’s continue the discussion over there to ensure that the rest of the development team can be involved.

http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2014-September/046223.html

Doug