[Openstack] Query regarding using Openstack

JuanFra Rodriguez Cardoso juanfra.rodriguez.cardoso at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 20:29:55 UTC 2014

Hi:

As first approach, you could try to look at Security Guide (
http://docs.openstack.org/security-guide/content/) or consider using the
Neutron plugin framework. Anyway, a good point for getting more help in
this area could be the opensatck-dev list (
http://lists.openstack.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/openstack-dev) and
Neutron IRC channel (https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/IRC)

"OpenStack Networking has an extension framework allowing additional
network services, such as intrusion detection systems (IDS), load
balancing, firewalls and virtual private networks (VPN) to be deployed and
managed."

Regards,
---
JuanFra Rodriguez Cardoso