[Openstack] Query regarding using Openstack

Zunayeed Zahir zaryan2905 at live.com
Wed Sep 3 06:31:08 UTC 2014

We are undergraduate students and for our undergraduate research work we are planning to build Openstack Cloud in our Linux machine. For better security purpose of our Cloud we are planning to develop a Intrusion Detection Technique using Hidden Markov Model. In order to develop the HMM we planned to use Hidden Markov Model Toolkit (htk). Will this be a good decision? Can you suggest us is there any related work done in this area which might help us accomplishing our research.

Thank You

Zunayeed, Ahsan