[Openstack] Upgrade from IceHouse to Juno, error "on neutron-db-manage step" - Ubuntu 14.04.1

Martinx - ジェームズ thiagocmartinsc at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 07:10:23 UTC 2014

Mmm... I never executed "neutron-db-manage" before, first time now with Juno.

I followed the IceHouse Guide:
http://docs.openstack.org/icehouse/install-guide/install/apt/content/neutron-controller-node.html
- It did not tell to run "neutron-db-manager", so, this might me a
common case.

Thank you for your clarification!

Best!
Thiago