[Openstack] Upgrade from IceHouse to Juno, error "on neutron-db-manage step" - Ubuntu 14.04.1

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 06:56:32 UTC 2014

Jacek's advise is correct.

Neutron can generate db schema automatically until Icehouse,
so some deployers use db migration for initial deployments and some not.
In Juno, db schema auto generation is now disabled and deployers need to run
the db migration as other projects do.
In Thiago's case, it seems the db migration was not run when Icehouse
Neutron was deployed.
In this case, we need to run "stamp icehouse" before running the db
migariton from icehouse to Juno.

Thanks,
Akihiro

Akihiro Motoki <amotoki at gmail.com>