[Openstack] OpenStack 2014.2 ("Juno") is released !

Matthew Treinish mtreinish at kortar.org
Fri Oct 17 14:06:09 UTC 2014

On Fri, Oct 17, 2014 at 11:05:53AM +0200, Thierry Carrez wrote:
> Ian Y. Choi wrote:
> > I am not sure whom I need request to, but
> > could you find or let me know opening a new 'stable/juno' branch for
> > devstack on the github repository?
> > (https://github.com/openstack-dev/devstack/branches)
>
> That's a good question, I'll ask to the devstack people what were their
> plans in this area.

Yes, there will be a stable/juno branch for devstack. However, there are some
last minute things that need to be cleaned up before we cut the branch in
devstack, but it should be pushed out soon.

The thing to remember with these branches is that we can't cut them until after
the release so there is always some delay between the release and when the
stable devstack branches are pushed out.

- Matt Treinish