[Openstack] [Swift] When does replicator reclaim objects?

Clay Gerrard clay.gerrard at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 02:32:24 UTC 2014

The container server has it's own reclaim age setting - make sure you fix
that up to clear out those container db's (do they have three replica?)

the .ts files might be more trixy -
https://bugs.launchpad.net/swift/+bug/1301728

How's replica count of 1 working out for you?  Are you raid backed or just
dev test don't care about your data?  What does a *-replicator even *do* if
there's nothing in the node list to talk to - just revert handoffs I
guess.... seems like there's a high probably of missing objects after a
ring change :D

-Clay