[Openstack] portability and cloudbursting

Cyrill Häfeli info at cyle.ch
Fri Oct 10 18:51:06 UTC 2014

Dear Community

1.       Is there a possibility to port images from a private openstack cloud to public cloud vendors or in the other direction?

I’m interested in the portability of images from and to ec2, softlayer, azure and rackspace.

2.       Is there a possibility to connect ec2,softlayer, azure and rackspace with my private openstack cloud to use it for cloudbrusting?

If yes, can you share some manuals and how to guidelines?

Thanks a lot

Best

Cyrill