[Openstack] Query regarding ceilometer keystone readings.

Vivek Varghese Cherian vivekcherian at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 08:05:42 UTC 2014

I am trying to enable Ceilometer meters for Keystone in IceHouse. I am
referring the url
http://docs.openstack.org/developer/ceilometer/measurements.html for the
Keystone meters.

I am following the url
http://docs.openstack.org/developer/ceilometer/install/manual.html
and I have already created a service for ceilometer in keystone and also
Create an endpoint in keystone for ceilometer, as mentioned.

I am not getting any keystone related meters using the ceilometer
meter-list in Icehouse.

I would like to know if any further configuration changes at the ceilometer
and/or
keystone end is required to get the readings. Also wanted to confirm if
these measurements are for the Juno release or if they are supported in
Icehouse.

Regards,
--
Vivek Varghese Cherian (विवेक वर्गीस चेरियान)