[Openstack] Query regarding ceilometer keystone readings.

Eoghan Glynn eglynn at redhat.com
Thu Oct 9 09:13:38 UTC 2014

> I am trying to enable Ceilometer meters for Keystone in IceHouse. I am
> referring the url
> http://docs.openstack.org/developer/ceilometer/measurements.html for the
> Keystone meters.
>
> I am following the url
> http://docs.openstack.org/developer/ceilometer/install/manual.html
> and I have already created a service for ceilometer in keystone and also
> Create an endpoint in keystone for ceilometer, as mentioned.
>
> I am not getting any keystone related meters using the ceilometer meter-list
> in Icehouse.

Support for those meters was only added in Juno, so would not
be available in Icehouse.

Note the difference between the master docs source:

  https://github.com/openstack/ceilometer/blob/master/doc/source/measurements.rst

and the stable/icehouse version:

  https://github.com/openstack/ceilometer/blob/stable/icehouse/doc/source/measurements.rst

Cheers,