[Openstack] Per tenant provider networks

c237537 at gmail.com c237537 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 06:42:56 UTC 2014

Hi All

I want to have all users in a tenant being capable of connecting their
VM to a provider network, but I want this provider network to be visible
only by that tenant. I have several tenants and I need one such
dedicated provider network for each of my tenants.

How can I do this ?

You could tell me to use a private/tenant network but as far as I know,
the only for accessing a VM connected to a tenant/private network is
thru a floating IP and external network and this is not wanted.

Thanks \
Chris