[Openstack] Fwd: Re: How to make DevStack install OpenStack with Neutron?

Ian Y. Choi ian at naimnetworks.com
Tue Oct 7 02:50:12 UTC 2014

-------- Original Message --------
제목: 	Re: [Openstack] How to make DevStack install OpenStack with Neutron?
날짜: 	Tue, 07 Oct 2014 11:48:35 +0900
보낸 사람: 	Ian Y. Choi <ian at naimnetworks.com>
받는 사람: 	Mike Spreitzer <mspreitz at us.ibm.com>

Hello,

I'm not sure which Linux distribution you are using such as Redhat and
Ubuntu.
But, Hope that the two videos and localrc file would be helpful for you.

- DevStack installation on VirtualBox: Icehouse with Neutron

Video 1: http://youtu.be/zoi8WpGwrXM (Part 1: Installing Ubuntu Linux on
VirtualBox)
Video 2: http://youtu.be/1GgODv34E08 (Part 2: Installing DevStack with
Neutron: Icehouse)