[Openstack] memory.usage meter not displayed in ceilometer meter-list

Vivek Varghese Cherian vivekcherian at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 17:54:38 UTC 2014

Hi,

I am running a single node Juno on Ubuntu 14.04

I am not able to get the memory.usage ceilometer meter in Nova.

I have made the following settings in my nova.conf file as
per the install guide
http://docs.openstack.org/juno/install-guide/install/apt/content/ceilometer-agent-nova.html
,

instance_usage_audit=True
instance_usage_audit_period = hour
notify_on_state_change = vm_and_task_state
notification_driver = nova.openstack.common.notifier.rpc_notifier
notification_driver = ceilometer.compute.nova_notifier

Is there any other settings I have to do in order to obtain the
memory.usage meter in Ceilometer.

Regards,
--
Vivek Varghese Cherian