[Openstack] Documentation Error??

Georgios Dimitrakakis giorgis at acmac.uoc.gr
Wed Nov 19 20:18:53 UTC 2014

 First of all let me thank you very much for your clear replies!

 Yes! That makes sense indeed for the Virtual Machines!

 What about the compute node itself? If I am not wrong at that point of
 documentation nova-network hasn't been installed or configured. So how
 is it possible the connectivity tests with the external network to be
 successful as shown at that point?

 Furthermore if someone wants to have direct SSH access to the node from
 the external network how is that achieved? In general how does the
 physical node itself access the external network?

 All the best,

 George