[Openstack] How to build and use

Duan, Li-Gong (Gary@HPServers-Core-OE-PSC) li-gong.duan at hp.com
Wed Nov 19 09:52:59 UTC 2014

I assume that you want to build a cloud storage services which store user's data/files.
If so, maybe you want to take a look at Swift, an Openstack project which provides object storage services.

https://www.swiftstack.com/openstack-swift/
http://docs.openstack.org/developer/swift/howto_installmultinode.html

Regards,
Gary