[Openstack] [icehouse][neutron]-Iptables

Chinasubbareddy M chinasubbareddy_m at persistent.co.in
Wed Nov 19 08:31:36 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I would like to know where the iptables at  compute side will get saved, I mean they will get saved in any configuration file or not.
When I change an iptable and restart the ovs agent , changes are going away and original iptables coming up.

I would like to understand deep into iPtables in opernstack ,please suggest me any working guides or blogs.

Regards,
Subbareddy,
Persistent systems ltd.
Hyderbad.