[Openstack] Fwd: Ironic configuration for Baremetal

aayush.asawa aayush.asawa at students.iiit.ac.in
Thu Nov 13 08:09:07 UTC 2014

thank you peeyush,
but as that guide says it need nova,horizon,neutron,keystone and other
openstack components as pre-requesite so we thought of doing it with
devstack.

Can you give some more details on how and what exactly to follow.
Also we are less in resources.we had a compute node for openstack
installation and only one more machine which we is for physical
installation.