[Openstack] How to run the HEAT autoscaling YAML

Venu Murthy venum at thoughtworks.com
Tue Nov 11 09:38:03 UTC 2014

Thanks for the reply JD and Mike,

Sorry I should have provided more information.

What we are looking at is more on the openstack architecture.

Suppose our setup is such that we have a controller, having two compute
nodes, let these be, Compute node A (with hypervisor like KVM) and Compute
Node B (with hypervisor like ESXi). And when requests are placed to the
controller, it always chooses A and only when A runs out of resources uses
B.

(this is possible to using filters and weights on nova-scheduler but we are
still exploring on how to start using it.... )

Do advice if there is any other better way to achieving this.