[Openstack] How to enable Modular L2 Multi-Segemnt Network

Romil Gupta romilgupta19 at gmail.com
Thu May 29 08:34:42 UTC 2014

Hi Bob,

Hope you are doing good.
I am looking into the following defect:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1224978 " *port binding on multi
segment networks could lead to agent misconfiguration*" discussed in the
ML2 meeting on 28th May 2014.
It would be great if someone could provide document on How to enable Modular
 L2 Multi-Segemnt Network without using ToR switch. So that I can proceed
further and reproduce the defect and try to fix it.

*Regards,*

*Romil *