[Openstack] Getting eventing information

Narayanan, Krishnaprasad narayana at uni-mainz.de
Tue May 20 10:23:04 UTC 2014

Hallo all,

In our project, I need information about the VM related operations such as creation, deletion, resizing, migration, reboot, etc. In one of my earlier emails dated on 16th April 2014, I received replies from the forum about the availability of YAGI and StackTach to provide information about VM operations.

I found a Java SDK library Woorea (https://github.com/woorea/openstack-java-sdk) that can be used as a front end to perform VM and server related operations in OpenStack. Can I kindly know whether the same library provides support to get eventing  information from Nova and other components?

Regards,
Krishnaprasad