[Openstack] openstack Neutron IPv6?

Martinx - ジェームズ thiagocmartinsc at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 22:16:56 UTC 2014

Well, apparently, if we get lucky, IPv6 will be only with IceHouse-rc1...

I'm not seeing too much interest on this development... It is a shame,
because IPv6 is very, very important.   :'(

Lets try to make some pressure?! I'll not be able to wait six more months
for IPv6 on OpenStack... I'll be obligated to look for another solution,
like OpenNebula +4.0 (which already have IPv6 (never tried it))...

Best,
Thiago