[Openstack] openstack Neutron IPv6?

Martinx - ジェームズ thiagocmartinsc at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 05:48:00 UTC 2014

I'm waiting for IPv6 support in Neutron too... My Cloud depends on IPv6...

Nevertheless, our waiting is about to end! By the end of this week,
IceHouse-3 will be release, with native IPv6 support on Neutron (if I'm not
wrong)!

https://launchpad.net/neutron/+milestone/icehouse-3

Also, you might want to take a look into the following document:

OpenStack Havana and IPv6:

http://www.nephos6.com/blog/?p=160

http://www.nephos6.com/pdf/OpenStack-Havana-on-IPv6.pdf#sthash.triwHE8S.dpuf

Cheers!