[Openstack] [Horizon] external network should not be mapped

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 17:55:06 UTC 2014

Hi Heiko,

I would like to clarify the condition this happens.
This is the first time I heard that external networks (whose
router:external_network flag is True)
can be selected in the "Instance Launch" form.

External networks are usually created and owned by admin, so if you
logged in as admin
it is an expected behavior that external network is listed in
"Instance Launch" form,
but if it is listed for non-admin users it is not an intended behavior.

Thanks,
Akihiro