[Openstack] UX Content in OpenStack Upstream Training?

Jacki Bauer jacki.bauer at RACKSPACE.COM
Fri Mar 7 16:03:07 UTC 2014

Debo,
I've seen the curvature demo - it's really good stuff!

There is a UX working group getting started right now - it's called the Personas Working Group, but it's evolving to be more of a general UX group. You should get involved!

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Personas