[Openstack] [Barbican] HTTPS Connection Question

Miller, Mark M (EB SW Cloud - R&D - Corvallis) mark.m.miller at hp.com
Tue Mar 4 18:44:42 UTC 2014

Hello,

I’ve been digging and digging and I have not been able to locate the following information:

1.       Does Barbican provide support for HTTPS connections to it? I noticed  “protocol=http” in several .ini files and a .conf file, but no information on how to configure Barbican to use it.

2.       The quickstart wiki shows how to install Barbican behind the uwsgi server. Is it possible to install Barbican behind Apache2? Is there any documentation or example configuration guides?

Thanks,

Mark