[Openstack] devstack fails

Andreas Voellmy andreas.voellmy at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 17:02:55 UTC 2014

Thanks!

I just did the same flow as before, but right after the git checkout of
devstack I did:

git checkout stable/icehouse

I read over https://github.com/openstack-dev/devstack/tree/stable/icehouse,
which seems to suggest that this is all I have to do.

Unfortunately, exactly the same error seems to occur.

Andi

On Fri, Jun 27, 2014 at 11:59 AM, lucas.gary at gmail.com <lucas.gary at gmail.com