[Openstack] devstack fails

lucas.gary at gmail.com lucas.gary at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 15:59:21 UTC 2014

I think if you take a look at the documentation you'll find that you should
be checking out a specific branch (Icehouse most likely, I think Juno is
still pretty raw) and THEN you need to create a local.conf file for
devstack to work with.

Give it a re-read and try again.  There's definitely gotcha's but it does
work.