[Openstack] IPAM

Adam Lawson alawson at aqorn.com
Mon Jun 23 18:47:49 UTC 2014

Neutron uses an overlay model with respect to differentiating against
physical switch logic. Big Switch is getting into a more literal
interpretation of SDN with the control/slave model but that's an approach
that's been so disruptive to implement it hasn't gained significant
traction last I heard.

I'd love to see Neutron talking to switches which will likely require an
OCP standard such as opendaylight or similar.

*Adam Lawson*
AQORN, Inc.
427 North Tatnall Street
Ste. 58461