[Openstack] SPICE console for OpenStack Havana

Martinx - ジェームズ thiagocmartinsc at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 19:26:51 UTC 2014

Hey Foss,

Here is how I'm using SPICE Consoles but, with IceHouse:

Controller Node (nova.conf):
---
[DEFAULT]
vnc_enabled = False
novnc_enabled = False

# SPICE configuration - Proxy Dual-Stacked
[spice]
enabled = True
spicehtml5proxy_host = ::
html5proxy_base_url =
http://controller-1.mydomain.com.br:6082/spice_auto.html
keymap = en-us
---

Comoute Node (nova.conf):
---
[DEFAULT]
vnc_enabled = False
novnc_enabled = False

# SPICE configuration - Server Dual-Stacked
[spice]
enabled = True
agent_enabled = True
html5proxy_base_url =
http://controller-1.mydomain.com.br:6082/spice_auto.html
keymap = en-us
server_listen = ::
server_proxyclient_address = compute-1.mng.mydomain.com.br
---

Where "controller-1.mydomain.com.br" is the public address, so people can
access the SPICE Proxy and, "compute-1.mng.mydomain.com.br" is where the
proxy communicates, via "management network", with SPICE server itself (KVM
Instance running at the hypervisor).

My IceHouse instal guide covers SPICE Console:
https://gist.github.com/tmartinx/9177697

Hope it helps!

Cheers!
Thiago