[Openstack] [Neutron]Installing openstack on a machine with single interface

Deepak Shetty dpkshetty at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 14:16:00 UTC 2014

Ageeleshwar,
  This was a good article for neutron beginners like me, thanks
Looking fwd to more articles on neutron, its internals, and how to use them
w/ some good explanations of the networking concepts
For eg: In the above article, it would have been even better, if concepts
like bridge, veth, vlan are explained in simple terms for completeness