[Openstack] Need help setting up routing to my instances

Deepak Shetty dpkshetty at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 17:39:11 UTC 2014

Yup, i did it for the tenant user and admin both, but it still didn't work
:(
I can boot my instance and get inside it via VNC console, but cannot ping
the instance from devstack host and vice-versa
I am assuming its something to do with the way devstack sets up networking
thats probably not working correctly.. just a guess!