[Openstack] Need help setting up routing to my instances

Eric Berg eberg at rubensteintech.com
Wed Jun 11 17:24:20 UTC 2014

I had added the icmp and ssh groups as admin, but had to do it as well
as the tenant user.  The docs don't seem to speak to the need to do
things as admin or tenant much, but I had to run both commands to set up
the security group rules for icmp and ssh as both admin and tenant user.

eberg at rubensteintech.com
www.rubensteintech.com