[Openstack] Changing OPENSTACK_KEYSTONE_URL for Horizon

Martinx - ジェームズ thiagocmartinsc at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 22:59:48 UTC 2014

Guys,

Currently, my file /etc/openstack-dashboard/local_settings.py have the
following entry:

---
OPENSTACK_KEYSTONE_URL = "http://%s:5000/v2.0" % OPENSTACK_HOST
---

BUT, Horizon users are unable to change their passwords, look:

 *Error: *Unable to change password.

Apache error.log:

---
Recoverable error: Unable to establish connection to
http://controller-1.mng.domain.com.br:5000/v2.0/OS-KSCRUD/users/a8c94b8ce013421891ea2086071b5cdf
---

Nevertheless, my Keystone Endpoint is currently listening on a different,
and public, interface, which is "controller-1.domain.com.br:5000" (*without*
"*mng.*")...

So, how can I reconfigure OPENSTACK_KEYSTONE_URL to point to the
"publicURL", instead of "adminURL" ?

I tried it with:

---
OPENSTACK_KEYSTONE_URL = "http://controller-1.domain.com.br:5000/v2.0" %
OPENSTACK_HOST
---

But then, it triggered an "Internal Server Error - 500"...

Thanks is advance!

Cheers!
Thiago