[Openstack] volume driver submission deadline for juno

Nikesh Kumar Mahalka nikeshmahalka at vedams.com
Mon Jul 28 06:54:51 UTC 2014

I want to write a cinder volume driver for my client storage backend and
contribute for OpenStack Juno release.
Till now i did not submit any blueprint for cinder volume driver.
Is there any deadline for submitting blueprint for cinder volume driver?
Is there any other deadline for submitting code and tests after registering
blueprint?

I have to plan my schedules according to that for completing driver in time
for Juno release.

Any help or suggestion would be really appreciated.

Regards
Nikesh