[Openstack] IP ADDRESS not assigned to instance in Additional compute node.

dhanesh1212121212 dhanesh1212 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 08:59:06 UTC 2014

SET UP:

Two with Centos KVM.

Hi ALL,

1. Additional compute node ( computenode2 ) is added to openstack and is
showing in dashboard.

2. Created instance in computenode2   and in dashboard ip address is
showing  and instance status is running.

3. I have enabled Firewall in computenode2 now novncconsole also coming.

*But the machine is not having IP ADDRESS.*

4.Compuenode1 Everything is correct.

5. To get IPadress to additional compute node machine do i need to perform
any additional steps?

6. I have installed all the packages and  have four services.
openstack-compue,api,network running in compute node.

7. Configured network same as compute node1

8. Not added bridge.

Please guide me on this.

Regards,
Dhanesh M