[Openstack] [Ceilometer]Dedicated notification queue infrastructure

Prashanth Hari hvprash at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 16:05:53 UTC 2014

Does anyone have any suggestions to separate only the notifications to a
different rabbitmq ? In Glance I am able to do this  -

# Configuration options if sending notifications via rabbitmq (these are
# the defaults)
rabbit_host = <<Ceilometer dedicated rabbitmq>>
rabbit_port = 5672
rabbit_use_ssl = false
rabbit_userid = guest
rabbit_password = guest
rabbit_virtual_host = /
rabbit_notification_exchange = glance
rabbit_notification_topic = notifications
rabbit_durable_queues = False

 Trying to do similar in Cinder and Neutron.

Thanks,
Prashanth