[Openstack] Export tenant configuration

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Wed Jan 22 19:47:25 UTC 2014

Some open source packages produce a list of commands that need to run in order to re-create a specific item. So, for a project, there would be a command to create the project, set quota, ...

This is more friendly for tweaking afterwards (such as create me a project with "-devel" after the name) and can be made long term portable (assuming the commands are... )

Not sure it's the best approach for OpenStack but it is worth considering..

Tim