[Openstack] CentOS Network Create problem

Georgios Dimitrakakis giorgis at acmac.uoc.gr
Wed Jan 15 14:23:25 UTC 2014

 Hi again...Long day with OpenStack today...

 It seems that the problem with the br100 interface has been solved
 partially since I can launch an instance but I am not able to ssh nor
 ping the machine (although I have configured the security group rules).
 Therefore, I am attaching a PDF file with the topology so far. Could you
 please be kind enough and let me know what network should I create
 (obviously the 10.0.0.0 in the manual is not working) in order to be
 able to ssh to the VMs?

 Ideally they should obtain directly IPs from the x.x.x.128/25 range!

 Thank you all!

 G.