[Openstack] CentOS Network Create problem

Georgios Dimitrakakis giorgis at acmac.uoc.gr
Wed Jan 15 11:25:59 UTC 2014

 Floating IPs seems to be very difficult  for the moment...so let's
 forget them!!

 The good news are that I have managed to boot an instance!
 The bad news are that I am not able to ssh to the CirrOS instance!

 What and where should I look?? I am confident that this has to do with
 the br100 not being correctly defined!

 Best,

 G.