[Openstack] [Openstack-docs] Very Simple step-by-step Openstack Havana/Neutron/Openvswitch Installation guide

Marco Fornaro Marco.Fornaro at huawei.com
Mon Jan 13 13:16:34 UTC 2014

Hi Andriy,

Welcome, it's a pleasure to answer you back

Basically It's JUST for historical reasons: as I explained in the guide I started from the great work of Bilel Msekni
(https://github.com/mseknibilel/OpenStack-Grizzly-Install-Guide/blob/OVS_SingleNode/OpenStack_Grizzly_Install_Guide.rst#21-preparing-ubuntu)
....and I REALLY tested a LOT for Havana...
..the procedure you indicate is correct and official BUT I assure that the way I suggest do work

Then in my opinion explicitly mentioning the necessary modify in conf files do help the user to be CONSCIOUS what she/he is doing!

Anyway you're right: it's better to explain to the user: I will add soon some comments on that!

BR

Marco