[Openstack] OpenStack Meetup in Helsinki, Finland, Feb-11th

Ilkka Tengvall ilkka.tengvall at cybercom.com
Thu Jan 9 10:15:22 UTC 2014

Hello again fellow stackers, and welcome to the second OpenStack Finland
users meetup!

The first one was held couple month ago in Tampere, and it was a nice
and interesting event. We had about 70 attendees there, and the
presentations are available here (the blog is in Finnish, but the
presentations behind the links are in English):
http://newsroom.cybercom.com/hyva-avaus-openstack-kokoontumisille/

This time we'll have a bit bigger event, and we focus a bit more into
bigger environments. There will be a short generic overview of OpenStack
for the newcomers, and Rackspace will shed light into the history of
OpenStack (as a founder of OpenStack) among other info. Also Helsinki
University gives a view into how they and e.g. CERN uses OpenStack.

We'll also have table discussions of various topics and hopefully some
material and demos from the sponsors, Red Hat and SUSE.

So lot of good stuff to wait for :) , get your free ticket now while you
still can:
http://www.eventbrite.com/e/2nd-openstack-finland-user-group-meetup-in-helsinki-11th-february-2014-tickets-9862834002#!

Welcome!

Tweet #OpenStackFin