[Openstack] CentOS Network Create problem

Georgios Dimitrakakis giorgis at acmac.uoc.gr
Thu Jan 9 10:11:44 UTC 2014

 Hello again!

 No the br100 was not created automatically unfortunately! There is also
 this bug report:
 https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+bug/1241331

 Since it wasn't created automatically I am asking if it has to be on
 both nodes (controller + compute) in order for the network to work
 correctly? Furthermore, I would like to know how should it be bridged in
 order to achieve floating (public) IPs?

 If it's easier for you or there is a guide that you can point me to I
 would be happy to try with neutron instead of nova-network.

 Best,

 G.